The key objectives are to:
- Establish the methodological framework for the Competence Centre focusing on advanced digitization for preservation and conservation of Monuments and Sites;
- To design and implement a Platform for the Competence Centre to support the collaboration among European CH Institutions;
- Increase and enhance the digitization of Cultural Heritage to support conservation;
- Develop best practices to make full use of CH data for the benefit of the Cultural Heritage sector and in other domains;
- Define the operational, financial and legal conditions for the creation of the Competence Centre for its future sustainability.